Each Michael Aram metal object undergoes a series of grinding, buffing, and polishing techniques. Variations or 'imperfections' in the product's finish are characteristic of the creation process. Due to this handmade nature, no two pieces are ever exactly alike.
- Natural Brass, Stainless Steel
- Not Dishwasher Safe
- Hand wash with gentle detergent, dry immediately with soft cloth
- Avoid any detergent with lemon or other acidic agents
- Do not soak, even in plain water, or leave unwashed overnight
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool or scouring pads that can scratch and dull metal surfaces
The Michael Aram Botanical Leaf Collection takes its inspiration from the intricacies of form and texture found in particular types of foliage. Reminiscent of eucalyptus and seagrape, the structure celebrates the twisting branches as much as it does the leaves themselves.
"The image of leaves and branches is eternal, and has some kind of meaning for almost everyone. For me, the motif conjures a sense of freshness and fragility, while the materials and craftsmanship speak of something more robust, more human."